Saturday 9 May 2009

1st post

allo...

study week....oredi 5 days past....me? just hving 2 days out of 5...hurmmm....need to work hard since my marks is too low...dunno if i can make it up for this sem....wat hapen diz sem?....lots of things hapen....good, bad, interesting, exciting etc....

my xm week r veri2 frustrating since i got 4 papers straight from wed-sat then rest on sun, another paper on mon d followg wik and last paper on wed....aishhh

d tension arise when d 4 paper straight are most important papers for me coz i know i can't score much in da final so i expecting i can hv a day o 2 between d papers for me to familirize with d terms and equation...huhuhu...aisyh...here's my xm tt...



wat ever it is...i hv to go through it....wish me luck with my insane schedule....but at da same time i'm a little hepi coz i can go back early~~!!! goin crazy with my bike~~~hahahaha...


2 comments:

  1. hi, i'm not sure if you remember me but I would like to remind you of something.

    On Thursday, your paper finished at 12pm and your next paper after that is Friday 3pm. You actually have more than a day for preparation. You can cut down on lunch and dinner time and try to make full use of it to prepare for the paper.

    After your paper on Friday, your next paper is Saturday, this time you have less than a day, ie 24 hours, but if you make full use of the time, you could actually cover a lot of formulas for probability and statistics, including the examples.

    Then, your next paper, you have more than a day. Provided you didn't relax and keep your focus, you'll be able to study even more. The same goes to your Wednesday paper.

    The key is make full use of your time, cut down unnecessary stuffs and focus and I'm sure you'll be fine.

    That's what I do normally, this is just my opinion. It's up to you for your own approach

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i know you tien zyee...my event supervisor for BH...huhu...erm..yup...the most important thing is to keep focus on the examination itself...then i'll be fine... :D

    tQ tien zyee for your great advice...really appreciate it... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!!
Terima kasih :)