Saturday 12 January 2013

How TrouBleSome!!! ep.1

So, here it goes...the story of a lifetime that troubled me the most!!!

Clock's ticking and I'm waiting for a phone call. It's May 24th,2011 morning and we; my friends and I, 5 in total; have planned a simple picnic at Tg. Balau but we didn't decide how to get there yet, whether by car or by bike. If it is decided, then only we can go.

I've went to Kota Tinggi for banking and buy some materials and after went back, I adjust some setting and cleanup my bike from the dirt of my last ride there, two days ago (22nd). I'm intended to stripe its colour from black-silver to black-candy red colour but with my short semester break, I thought it can be done when I get back to UTP. I don't have any class to attend as my final subject is only FYP. So, it could be done there.

After some sort of adjusting, wiping, spraying and wiping, it looks clean and seems smart, though :D. I check my phone, no messagge nor miss call are recorded. I turn my phone to my bike and snap some pictures. Awesome, I can upload it after the picnic, I guess. I put my bike under the hut while waiting for them to decide, have a nap inside my house.

My phone vibrating me alerting a message have just come in. Alas, we're going by bikes. Skipping this and that, we're there. Dark cloud just passing by, still can be seen from the land. It go towards the open sea. I couldn't see any person in the water at that time. Maybe because of the heavy rain that just pass by. I put my bike under the shelter provided, changed to shorties and walk into the water. Still no one other is there. I continue put my head in the water as I'm usually done before, its slowly raining lightly.

As I'm aware and going up for the land, a flash of lightning come out from the sky. My friends up there calling me to run faster, if it could harm me in any way. I'm saved, at least for now :p.

My eager to swim and play there are just can't be stopped as I'm eating the mee hoon while still waiting for the other visitors to get into the waters, without knowing something bad is going to happen.

Sky starts to clear and peoples are slowly filling in the beach. My friends also join them while I'm still eating...

How TrouBleSome!!!

(to be continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!!
Terima kasih :)