Sunday 10 May 2009

my life today

(WARNING: this post is not recommended to those who are cautious with explicit words)


hurm...almost 2am...wat am i doing today? huh...not much...help to pick up Mamat at workshop in the morning (almost midday) around 11++am la...b4 that wake up late....aisyh....almost hundred times i wake up late in the morning...but still early compare to my housemates.... :D ....try to study but i think just 3-5% from the syllabus i've cover...wat a study day...!@#$ again...

evening...after tension studying and just little percentage that come in and get sticked in my mind, i run as fast as i could with my black gear...haha...mayb its d best part for today...running non-stop from v5 until CH in 10 minutes then tying my shoelace that alredy terbarai since halfway there...continue walking a few steps on the new pavement in front of CH to the "legendary" UTP lake...then continue running but then mayb low stamina, i start walking again...round the lake, then to d SC, straight down to the v4 field...play with a football's ball for several minutes, and lepak with Din 125 at v5 cafe moto garage until azan maghrib...

night...after maghrib get some food at v4 with my rumie (ab), ska, n ave...continue "study" and oso chattg with some friends online...noki bru je smpai dr rumah....rufy nk buka blog bru? give me the address ya...syuk citer psl duit rm8 die...and still, study is still not my 1st priority...and here i go...($#!*) again...

my moto club mmber, THAT syuk, ask me for TTS but then when the time is almost come he had another work to do...it's ok since i already wanna get some sleep b4 tomorrow sunlight come through my eyes...hah~! wat a 24 hours day~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!!
Terima kasih :)